How Do You Write I Love You in Vietnamese

How do you say this in Vietnamese. With HiNative you can have your writing corrected by native speakers for free.


How To Say I Love You Around The World Infographic Love Yourself Quotes Valentine S Day Quotes Say I Love You

How do you say this in Vietnamese.

. I Love You in Vietnamese to a girl is Anh yeu em. So to say I love you in Vietnamese. For a girl to say I love you to a guy she would say Em y u anh.

Em yu anh I love you - you wouldnt use the name in vietnamese for this sentance. How do you write i love you in vietnamese. How about saying I love you or I like you in Vietnamese.

In Vietnam when being in a relationship or going to be in a relationship the word anh is used to talk about the man while the word em is used to talk about the woman. If youre the gentleman you will say anh yêu em to the lady. So to say I love you in Vietnamese.

There are freebies as well. Answers When you disagree with an answer. Anh yêu em mean i love you em thật đẹp mean you are so beautiful em thật dễ thương mean you are so cute anh nhớ em mean i miss you anh yêu em hơn tất cả mean I love you so much than what ever i have.

Indeed we can do How To Write I Love You In Vietnamese that if your paper is short and if youre How To Write I Love You In Vietnamese choosing a long deadline for it. To check how much your paper will cost you can How To Write I Love You In Vietnamese use an online calculator on their website. Say I Love You in Vietnamese.

See a translation Report copyright infringement. The owner of it will not be notified. Linguist Bud Brown teaches how to say I love you and gives tips and advice on learning Vietnamese.

In Vietnam when being in a relationship or going to be in a relationship the word anh is used to talk about the man while the word em is used to talk about the woman. Read more comments Kyn. I love you mom.

How do you say i love you Nathan in vietnamese. For a girl to say I like you to a guy she would say Em thch anh and for a guy to say it to a girl they would say Anh thch em. I love you forever.

This will sound different depending on if a guy or a girl is saying to one another. Only the user who asked this question will see who disagreed with this answer. If youre the gentleman you will say anh yêu em to the lady.

See a translation Report copyright infringement. Do you know how to improve your language skills All you have to do is have your writing corrected by a native speaker.


Pin On Learning Vietnamese


Pin On Learn Language 1


Pin On Learn Vietnamese

No comments for "How Do You Write I Love You in Vietnamese"